HOME| Privacy Policy| Contact Us| Salt

Oprah Found Dead? Truth or a Hoax?

Oprah Winfrey Found Dead?!
This is the rumor that’s been spreading all over the internet. According to the rumors, Oprah has been found dead in her Chicago Apartment.Remember the rumor about Miley Cyrus’s death which turned out to be a hoax. So is Oprah really dead? I wish I have Oprah Winfrey’s number so I could just call her right away and ascertain the veracity of the rumors.

I don’t know where the rumor started and who exactly spread this rumor. But this is what I found on some blogs:

“Oprah Winfrey, age 54, was found dead in her home residing in Chicago, Illinois at 8:21 AM on September 20, 2008. Local Police and the FBI are trying to keep it on the down low for now until further notice. From what has been reported thus far, she appears to have a bloody area around her eye, a bullet wound in her stomach and some cuts and bruises” Source
That above sounded really true. Local Police, FBI are included in the story. So let me guess some Oprah fans are already crying about this story. But this rumor is not confirmed. This could just be a story made up, a total lie. So until there's an official statement coming from Oprah's side or representative, Oprah dead is a rumor.

Update:
I happen to find this picture online apparently of the article containing the news about Oprah's death. But I don't think this is real because I can't find the said news using the link found in the picture. Also compare actual screenshot i got from the said website.




My Screenshot
Click to enlarge


0 comments: